Our BTEC Level 3 National Certificate in Creative Media Production for adult learners is the perfect opportunity to develop the skills relevant to the radio & media industries
FILL IN THE EOI FORM BELOW TO FIND OUT MORE
The UK’s media industries are world leading, growing in both value, and number of people employed, every year. How we consume music, news and information continues to evolve with a huge choice of online platforms but radio broadcasting continues to be a leading platform which is central to people’s lives.
The best way to learn about the media industries is to immerse yourself in a real industry setting, and learn from professionals who work in the industry. Our BTEC National Certificate in Creative Media Production will allow you to do exactly that!
Higher Rhythm operates Sine FM, a radio station in Doncaster, and since 2007, we have provided media training to people aiming for successful careers in the radio, broadcast and media industries. People who have completed our courses have moved on to media organisations such as the BBC, secured work in commercial and national broadcast companies, and established careers as self-employed professionals in the wider creative media industries.
Students on our National Certificate in Creative Media Production will gain the knowledge, understanding and skills that they need to prepare for employment in the media industries. Students will receive support and tuition from experienced media professionals, get to use industry standard tools and equipment, and enjoy opportunities to produce and present radio shows which are broadcasted daily to large live audiences.
On our adult learning BTEC Level 3 National Certificate in Creative Media Production (180 learning hours across 20 weeks) you will:
- Gain a BTEC Level 3 National Certificate in Creative Media Production
- Develop transferable skills relevant to media and other industries
- Attain industry insights into production processes, presentation, interviewing and scriptwriting
- Enjoy an inclusive learning environment with our smaller class sizes (12 max), be treated as an individual and get to know your tutors and fellow students
Progression routes from our programme include:
- Entry to Higher Education (HND and Degree Courses)
- A range of employment destinations in the creative, media and other industries